12 lis 2014


Húsafell




I arrived to Borgarnes, went to cafe and had my drink, while i had been waiting for Páll. I knew only that he is one of the most recognizable icelandic artists, he has worked with Bjork and Sigur Ros.
Glass walls and huge space outside. I was watching cars stopping on the parking place. He stood in front of me and smiled. We exchanged a few words and went to his car to drive to Húsafell. It was beginning of amazing two days between colorful mountains and in the neighborhood of stream which tore the hill completely, surrounding art, and sheeps, and chickens looking through the window.
My eyes were following the line of water between two mountains and I felt the strength enclosing my arms, my spine and head.

my arms, my spine and head.






























Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz